Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Not How Good You Are...

February is by far my least favorite month. It's cold. It's snowy. You are sick of your winter coat (and scarf and gloves... and all of the clothing stores all over the world like to tease you with their awesome spring arrivals that you will not be able to wear for at least 2 months... Thanks, (insert your favorite store here) - I'm so glad you are ready for espadrilles and tank tops, but we have a 90% chance of snow today! And I live in the South!!!)

So, when I get down in the dumps about something I have absolutely no control over I like to read this little book to remind myself that there are plenty of things I DO have control over - such as my life/business and how I want to live/run it.



It is just a friendly reminder that anyone can achieve great things if they only put their mind to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment