Friday, May 27, 2011

From Soup to Nuts...

So, if you are wondering why I haven't been posting recently I'll tell you: I'm totally mad at you - JK! How could I be mad at ALL the people who look at my blog... that would be like... 20 people - JK again! (not really though...) ANYWAY (I guess I'm feeling a little silly today...) The REAL reason that my posts have been few and far between is that I have been spending the majority of my free time working with the lovely ladies at Modern Ink Magazine.

A couple of months ago Allison Sprouse and Rachel Wood Turner approached me about designing an online magazine. I quickly accepted their offer and have since designed the most extensive, detailed and elaborate body of work I have ever come across: An entire magazine spanning 144 pages of art, music, literature, fashion and general awesomeness! I am so excited and proud of this endeavor and I can't wait to share the final result with you! The magazine launches June 1 (don't worry - I'll be sure to remind you!) Until then, you will have to be satisfied with a sneak peek of the cover.

I'm also totally obsessed with Pinterest (who isn't, right?) Happy Friday and Memorial Day Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment