Monday, June 13, 2011

Rocky Top!


Well, I'm back from Knoxville and I am exhausted!!! We packed a weekend full of old friends, new friends and lots and lots of food!

We stopped in Nashville on Friday night for a quick visit with some old friends from Memphis/Knoxville. We got off to somewhat of a late start on Saturday (thanks, Five Guys) and arrived in Knoxville with just enough time to shower and meet up with Sarah and Ty from The Happy Envelope. Sarah is one of my very best friends from Knoxville and I was so thrilled to finally get to spend some QT with her and her husband! They have recently opened a studio space in Knoxville's (absolutely adorable) Market Square and I couldn't be more thrilled for their success!

After a delish dinner at Cafe 4, we headed on the the Modern Ink Mag release party where I FINALLY met Allison and Rachel (the masterminds behind MIM). It was an AWESOME party held at the Public House and they even had Dixie Pixel set up with a photo booth! So much fun!


On Sunday we had a lovely brunch with MORE old friends from Knoxville and then we hit the road for the (seemingly endless) ride back to Memphis.

It was an absolutely lovely weekend and I am so glad I was able visit my college stomping grounds and spend some time with the ladies of Modern Ink!


No comments:

Post a Comment