Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Personalized Alphabet Prints

Check out my latest design: Personalized Alphabet Prints!


I have a smorgasbord of designs just waiting to be customized to fit your favorite kiddo's personality and decor. Don't see what you like? No problem! I have a wide arsenal of designs to choose from and I can also draw a personalized silhouette!

Prints are 8x10 (easily frameable!) and printed on archival quality card stock (so they are nice and thick!)

You select your custom ink colors free of charge, but if you want a personalized silhouette or a custom design (one that I do not have already) there will be a $10 surcharge. Also, provide some information as to the feeling you would like your design to have, for example: bright, fun, colorful, muted, pastel soft & sweet, etc...

I love custom orders and I can't refuse a challenge - so don't be afraid to ask me to design just about ANYTHING!

Available for purchase on my Etsy Shop!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment