Friday, October 28, 2011

Let the Holidays begin!

Side note: I just about had a panic attack the other day when someone informed me that Christmas was only 2 months away - I was equally horrified and excited at the same time... Holiday Cards are up and ready to roll! Things are a little different this year. You still get to customize your design by selecting ink colors and fonts, but you have 2 printing options this year. (1) I can print your cards and ship them for you (as usual) or (2) You can purchase the jpg from me and have your holiday cards printed elsewhere. Check out my Etsy Shop for more details! Happy Friday!

All photography by (the spectacular) Molly Kennedy of Good Golly Photography.






















1 comment:

  1. This is a big collection of new pattern holidays card. I love all of nice creation. I want to buy some new card.

    holiday card printing

    ReplyDelete