Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Real Weddings - Caroline & Paul

Let's take a small break from Christmas Overload and check out an awesome beach wedding...

My good friends Paul & Caroline were married in Florida this past fall. I (unfortunately) was unable to go, but it appeared to be a super fun time and a beautiful wedding. Let's review!


Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Clearly, Paul and Caroline have bad-ass senses of humor! They wanted an airbrushed invite and I was more than happy to oblige! Caroline specifically asked for the two dolphins kissing - hilarious!


Wedding Invitation
They wanted something sweet, relaxed and beachy - but not too beachy.


Love the soft colors for the bridesmaid dresses and the different yet coordinating Matron of Honor dress.

Love her dress!

Caroline also wanted her wedding stationery to coordinate, but not look the exact same as her invitations. I decided to keep the same color palette and incorporate a fleur de lis design (Caroline loves fleur de lis ). She absolutely loved the design!

All in all it looked like it was an amazing trip and I'm super jealous that I was unable to go! Congratulations, Paul & Caroline! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment