Thursday, August 23, 2012

Don't Panic, It's Organic!

I have been designing a lot of new product for my buddies at Little Rock Urban Farming (or LRUF) and I am super excited to introduce my latest design: the Don't Panic, It's Organic! T-shirts. 

They have been screenprinted by a local company in Little Rock on American Apparel shirts (so they are super soft and have a nice fit) and are available in a wide rage of sizes and colors!


shown in Pomegranate


shown in Galaxy


shown in Ultraviolet

We also printed more of the ShadyNasty (the resident rooster at LRUF) designs for both men and women!


Women - shown in Ultraviolet


Women - shown in Pomegranate


Women - shown in Galaxy


Men - shown in Black


Men - shown in Cinder


Men - shown in Galaxy

I have also designed a large banner for the LRUF crew to display at Farmer's Markets


and promotional stickers and new business cards!


the business cards is actually a rubber stamp hand-printed on a recycled piece of kraft stock, so they are nice and thick and eco friendly! A simple, creative way to  have your business card stand out from the crowd!

I absolutely love working for Chris and the guys at LRUF! They are all so young and imaginative and they let my creative spirit run wild! And it's for an organization I truly believe in, which just makes it easy and fun!

T-shirts are available for purchase, but they are going fast so let me know what design(s) you are interested in and I'll see what inventory is left! Also, I'm kinda feelin' a giveaway, so stay tuned... tomorrow IS Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment