Friday, August 10, 2012

There's no place like home

I've been working on these designs all week and I am super proud to introduce my custom house portraits! These are the perfect way to immortalize your home so you never forget where your heart is. Also great for those lake and beach houses! All I need is a photo of your house and you can have your very own custom illustration! Makes a great wedding or holiday gift, or Mother's Day gift, or... really any occasion!


This is the photo I was sent. The photo doesn't have to be the best in the world - this one was taken with a camera phone.


The final illustration!

I just grabbed this photo off a realtor website because I liked it. Ideally, the photo should be more straight on, but this did in a pinch. 
 I had fun with all of the color!

I also lifted this one from a website.

 So cute!
And for funsies I gave myself a beach house! Dare to dream, right?

Available for purchase on my Etsy Site - click here! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment