Monday, September 10, 2012

Custom Creations

I designed my BBQ invitation a couple of years ago for my friends' rehearsal dinner (a bbq dinner at Memphis' Famous Rendezvous Restaurant) and it has been a huge hit ever since. 



Also looks great in other colors.

And this past week I've had requests for more customized options (which I love!)

 
On the left we have a seafood boil rehearsal dinner invitation - I softened up the colors a bit and replaced the pig with a crab - perfect! And on the right we have an invitation for an Oktoberfest themed engagement shower, so I used harlequin patterned background and swapped the pig for clinking beer steins. Both invites have the same basic layout as the BBQ invite, but with enough changes to make 2 completely original invitations! 

All invitations are available on my Etsy Shop (click here). I always love custom design work, so don't be afraid to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment