Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry! Merry!

Whew! It has been a crazy season for me this year! It's all good (I'd rather be busy...) but that means that I neglect other aspects of my life (like blogging - and cleaning - and cooking, but I digress...) So, to make up for my lack of blogging I am just going to blow it out today. Like, end of the fireworks show kinda blow out. So get ready!  

To start out, check out the below samplings of various holiday cards I've done this year!
Enjoy!



Custom design for the bro. Think I'm going to have to make this into artwork or something. I like it. 


By far my most popular design this year.



I was pretty obsessed with Chalkboard this year. Love it with the hand drawn frames!

Custom pup illustration! Lurve!


Again with the Chalkboard!




Birth announcement + holiday card - genius!



She bought a house portrait and incorporated it into her holiday cards! Perfect!










No comments:

Post a Comment