Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fab Wedding Gifts!

Well, if you are like me, then you have a couple of weddings to attend this Summer/Fall. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - but sometimes I DO get overwhelmed with all that goes with the wedding: what to wear (the shoes! the hair!) and what to buy as a gift (boring snoring registry gifts - I mean, I don't want to buy you 2 towels!) 

Well, JPress Designs to the rescue! 

I have quite a few little gems in my arsenal that make great wedding gifts!

Personalized Stationery
You know the bride and groom will have a ton of thank you notes to write, so why not help them out with some super cool, personalized stationery! And, as it so happens, I am running a special now: 24 pieces of personalized stationery for $36. You get to choose the design, color, etc. Contact me (Susan) for more details!

Floral Ampersand Print
Commemorate the date the happy couple's union with this personalized Floral Ampersand print! You get to select up to four colors! 11x14 print only $30! Click here for more information!






House (or Apartment) Portraits
What better way to honor the new couple's abode that with an original illustration!
Perfect for the couple who has everything (or maybe just a lot of blank wall space!)
Starting at $100 and can be customized with their precious pup (or kitty!) Click here for more details! 


Let JPress Designs help you select the perfect wedding gift for that perfect couple in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment