Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Real Weddings: Ricca and Brian

Ah, Key West... What a beautiful and romantic place to get married. Since I launched my Key West wedding invitation design on Etsy I have seen many beautiful and romantic weddings take place there (well, the photos at least), but Ricca and Brian's wedding is one of the more beautiful ones I have had the pleasure of working on. 

Ricca had seen my Key West wedding invitation on Etsy and was interested in working with me on a custom design. I love getting involved with my clients and designing something completely unique and special to them, so I immediately jumped on the opportunity. 

Ricca and Brian's custom save the date


Ricca's wedding colors were coral and turquoise. She wanted to incorporate a bright, colorful pattern in her design and she wanted to use a pocket folder for the invitation, reply and accommodation cards. 

We decided to also use my Key West Map design to highlight the wedding hot spots and we used a die cut on the itinerary card so it would stand out from the rest. Ricca was such a pleasure to work with and I am absolutely in love with the final design! Ricca and I got along so well (she really is the nicest person!) and I really think that is why the invitation turned out so beautifully. I really try to give each of my brides the personal experience they deserve and I feel it really shows in the final design. 

The beautiful wedding party outside of The Basilica of Saint Mary in Key West.
Love the coral and turquoise!


Table settings with custom menus.

Love the dramatic evening lighting!

Love the use of the fans for place settings 

Seating for the bride and groom - so cute!


The happy couple.

Congratulations Ricca and Brian! Your wedding was beautiful and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

All photos courtesy of Christy Transier at Transier Photography. Please click here to view more!

No comments:

Post a Comment