Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Latest Obsession - The Mindy Project

Okay, okay - I know I'm like 5 steps behind on this... but I am obsessed with Mindy Kahling. 


I mean, how could you not be? Anyone who would publish the above photo in a nationally best selling book should be the leader of the world. 

Her book is absolutely hilarious (seriously, I read it in two days - and I'm not trying to brag about how fast I can read - I just couldn't put it down!) 

And her sense of style so unstoppable there is even an entire website dedicated to it (which I now have bookmarked)

Her NYC apartment on her show is the stuff my dreams are made of.





White space with bright pops of color and funky patters dispersed throughout juxtaposed with antique furniture? I die. 

I binge watched the entire first season and I'm moving on the the second. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do when I'm finished. I guess I'll have to move out to LA and ask her to be my best friend... I've never stalked anyone - but you gotta start somewhere, amIright?

No comments:

Post a Comment