Thursday, September 2, 2010

Real Weddings - Susan & Jonathan

With the end of summer upon us and wedding season winding down, I remember all of the gorgeous weddings I have attended over the years. I think of the beautiful flowers, luxurious dresses, exquisite cakes, and (of course) the wedding invitations (some of which I had the pleasure of designing!) I have decided to share some of these special occasions with you - starting with my own!

I wanted my wedding to be several things: meaningful yet fun (one of our best friends married us and we had and 80's cover band play the reception!). I wanted to use vibrant yet mature colors (teal and chocolate mixed with splashes of oranges and reds) Overall, simple yet memorable (well, I still remember it!) So, without rambling on about how awesome I think my wedding was - I'll let the photos speak for themselves!


Venue: Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, Photography: Ramblin' Rose Photography, Cakes: Peggy Montgomery, Flowers: Garden District, Band: The Venus Mission, Invitations, programs, etc.: J Press Designs (clearly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment