Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Orders!

Since the concept of my business is "custom" orders, my clients are able to change/alter just about anything on their invitations and I absolutely love seeing what original color combos, fonts, etc. they select! Check out a few of my newest creations!

Spring Blossom invitation shown in navy, cosmo and ice with cosmo envelope.

NYC invitation shown in navy, cosmo and ice with cosmo envelope.

Spring Garden invitation shown in aubergine, bright blue and fern with bright blue envelope.

Wildflowers invitation shown in multi bright combination with sunflower envelope.

Bloom invitation shown in navy, peach and split pea with split pea envelope.

El Azulejo invitation shown in aubergine and coral with aubergine envelope.

Spring Garden invitation shown in red and bright blue with red envelope.

And (as always) all of these invitation are available on my Etsy shop! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment