Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday + Recent Designs

Ladybug Invite
Client wanted a custom design to celebrate their little lady turning 1-
I love custom order so I was more than happy to accommodate!


Client wanted a fun summer bbq that's not "too cutesy" 
Love the colors 


Tropical Invitation
A bright and bold invitation with a beachy twist 



Client ordered calling cards for her boys in both a traditional
kelly and navy + an LSU (their favorite!) color scheme.


This client is having a Memphis BBQ in Minnesota!
I love it!


Love the purple-on-purple color scheme


Bright and colorful birthday invite


Perfect gender neutral color scheme 


Love the red and gray 


Love the lilac envelope


Custom Zag Invitation
Client took my Zag and Ribbon invite, dropped the ribbon and 
wanted it on the #10 size card - turned out awesome - I LOVE custom work!


Aqua and lilac - love!


No comments:

Post a Comment