Friday, November 9, 2012

Modern Vintage


Remember these? The kitchen towels that had the calendar year printed on them? My Grandma used to have these every year and I always thought they were pretty cool (I was 9, okay?  I also thought Mazda Miatas were cool). I kept coming across them the other day while I was searching through Etsy, and I thought "Why doesn't anybody do these anymore...?"

Divine inspiration hits, and I thought "Well, I'll just do them!" I did a quick search for a kitchen towel printer and found a nice, family run operation in upstate New York who was available and affordable and I was off! I had a design already in mind so I went straight to work and by the end of the day I was ready to print! It all came together so quickly that I feel like this design was meant to be or something (super cheese - I know). 


Towels are printed on 100% linen and are 18x29". They make great gifts for just about anyone in your life: Grandmas, Mother-in-Laws, Teachers, Secret Santas - you name it! Available in my Etsy Shop - click here for more info or to order!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment