Friday, May 3, 2013

Real Weddings: Katie & Rob

Last year I had a client contact me through my Etsy Shop and order some State Pride Save the Dates. Katie was a super friendly gal and the order went smoothly. 

Love her color palette of sage and clementine!

A couple of months later she contacted me regarding her wedding invitations. She said she had something specific in mind that she could not find and she asked me if I would be interested in designing a custom invitation. I LOVE custom work (le duh) so I jumped right on board. 



The happy couple went to UVA, so they wanted to incorporate the swords of the school logo with their shared initial of "S" (instead of the "V") while also using their palette of sage and clementine.
We added a color envelope for a little extra flair.


 Katie and Rob were married on September 22, 2013 at Castle Hill Cider in Keswick, Virginia: the gorgeous historic home of General Thomas Walker (guardian and mentor of Thomas Jefferson). With long, rolling hills a two acre lake and apple orchards on the property it is an absolutely gorgeous site for a wedding!


























Congratulations, Katie and Rob! Your wedding looks absolutely amazing and I am so glad I had the chance to work with you! 

Venue: Castle Hill Cider
Catering: C&O Restaurant
Florist: Hedge Fine Blooms
Photography: Holland Photo Arts
Ceremony musician: Virginia Schweninger
Band: The John Winntett
Make-up: Tonia Borchardt
Hair: Dusanka Rusic-Bajs
Gown: J. Crew
Lighting: M&S Events

No comments:

Post a Comment