Friday, August 3, 2012

Mod Bird Baby Shower Invite

One of my long time clients asked me to design a custom baby shower invitations . The parents-to-be are having twins (!) and my client wanted the invitation to reflect the modern, fun decor of the nursery. 


She sent me some photos of some decorative elements of the nursery.

And I designed 3 designs for her to choose from. From these examples we made a few tweaks and came up with the final design. 


So cute!

I absolutely love custom orders. So, if you are ever looking for a custom design for any occasion don't be afraid to contact me! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Organizing baby shower invitations is a superb method to display you and also your spouse's enjoyment to turn into father and mother. Display your creativity. Don't be frightened to experiment. Keep in mind that having a baby is an exciting part of being a parent.

    ReplyDelete